Paste your AdWords Remarketing code here
Web Services, Social Media, Facebook applications.
Pages on Facebook
Fun page: Create a Facebook Page to build a closer relationship with your audience
Facebook Pages help businesses, organizations and brands share their stories and connect with people. Like Pages you’re interested in to get updates about their activity.
- Pages are for businesses, organizations and brands to share their stories and connect with people. Like Timelines, you can customize Pages by adding apps, posting stories, hosting events and more. Engage and grow your audience by posting regularly. People who like your Page and their friends can get updates in News Feed.
- You can create and manage a Facebook Page from your personal account.
- If you want to create a Page to represent an organization, business, celebrity or brand, you must be an official representative of that organization.
- Facebook Pages look similar to personal timelines, but they offer unique tools for connecting people to a topic they care about, like a business, brand, organization or celebrity. Pages are managed by admins who have personal timelines. Pages are not separate Facebook accounts and do not have separate login information from your timeline. You can like a Page to see updates in News Feed.
Do you want to boost your Facebook page?
Advertise on Facebook
Ads: Reach the right audience for your business and turn them into customers
Connect to your fans with adverts
- Create multiple adverts to help build an audience for your Page
- Use the targeting options to show your adverts to only the people you want reach
- See which versions of your adverts work best
Engage your fans with great content on your Page
- Add a new post to your Page at least once a week
- Pin your most important posts to the top of your Page
- Ask questions, share exclusive news and respond to people when they post or comment on your Page
Influence the friends of your fans
- Encourage check-ins, participation in events or create an offer to encourage more activity on your Page
- When people interact with the content on your Page, their friends are eligible to see the activity
- When people do things such as like, comment or check-in to your Page, you can promote those activities to their friends
Do you want to create Facebook ads for your page?